Former blog is Carepages.com/daisybelle. Visit the old blog if you'd like to read the WHOLE story.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day One

Welcome to my new blog. As stated in the previous blog, I have decided to focus on life rather than on the past. Coming home from Europe, I felt a need to "move on" and do something a little different. In this blog, my desire is to share my daily life. Yes, I am sure there will be some struggles that are put on the table. However, I am going to really try not to dwell on them. So, that deserves a new start. With my other blog, I felt as though it was about Daisy. I did not want to "muddy" it with posting pictures of Lily or minimize that Daisy aspect. With this blog, I am hoping to just share life as it comes (YOU KNOW I WILL BE HONEST BECAUSE I ALWAYS AM!)

2 comments: